The enticingly named Angel from the blog 'Hammer and Heels' nominated me for a Liebster award! If you haven't come across her blog before, make sure you visit. Angel is building a new home and shares the building and decorating progress she makes (like her lovely new living room).
Angel explains all about the award over here and I'm sure you've heard it before, so I'm not going to explain it again! I will however quickly answer her questions so you can all get to know me a little better (feel free to skip if you're more interested in the decorator Anna!).
1. What’s the most embarrassing thing that’s ever happened to you?
To be honest, I can't say I've ever done anything horribly embarrassing that I brood over. I do mildly embrassing things regularly though; I believe the latest was opening the decorative can case of a particular perfume with a can opener, because I didn't realise the lid just popped off!
2. If you could time travel for one day to anytime in the past 5 billion years, where would you go?
This is tricky! Maybe back to the 1920s for a day of glamour, drinking and dancing?
3. How any pairs of shoes do you own?
Probably too many! Maybe 30 pairs of heels alone?
4. Dogs or cats?
Dogs always and only.
5. What kind of cell/mobile phone do you have?
HTC. I haven't become an iPhone convert yet.
6. If you won $50 million dollars tonight, what’s the first thing you would do tomorrow morning?
Go house shopping, and then jump on a plane overseas!
7. Qualities you look for in a girlfriend, boyfriend, life partner?
They make me laugh and have fun.
8. Finish this sentence – ‘happiness is…….’?
Loving your familiy, friends, work and life (and musk lollies - I have a weakness for those!).
9. Why did you start your blog?
For lots of reasons but mostly to connect with new people and share my love of design, as well as chronicling the growth and changes of Ethos Design.
10. What’s your favourite season?
In Townsville we only have two really; a hot, humid wet season (summer) and a mildly cooler time of year (winter). So winter wins every time!
11.What’s the one thing you wish you were better at?
Switching off from work!
I get to nominate five of my favourite bloggers which inspire me, and here I will include...
1. A Jane Day - Jane just got married so make sure you visit to see all her beautiful wedding ideas, and hopefully some photos soon!
2. Glamour Drops - The perfect blog to add a little glamour, sparkles, fashion and interiors to your day.
3. Lady Chatterley's Affair - Tina has the most gorgeous, feminine style in everything she does from party planning to furniture.
4. navy & orange - For a fashion and homewares with a style as bold and gorgeous as the colour combination.
5. The House on Chambers - Brooke captures snippets of her life as a city girl on a country farm. You'll adore her interiors style if you are a fan of modern country interiors.
And here are my quick estions for these lovely ladies...
1. Favourite colour?
2. Lusting after at home or fashion?
3. Little or large dogs?
4. Chevron or stripes?
5. Dream holiday?
6. Casual or glamorous?
7. Painted or natural (for nails & timber!)?
8. Fave online store?
9. Modern or classic?
10. Middle name?
Well, that's enough chat from me! I'm home now, so it's back to regular posting. Make sure you check back for some gorgeous giveaways I have planned!